Friday 11 October 2013

''TO THE MAN I'LL LOVE''


                                                                        www.google.com


''TO THE MAN I'LL LOVE''


How I wish that we’ll met
Unpleasant day becomes so great
Longing for that moment to come
And welcome you with an open arm.


Every night when i am going to sleep
I am asking god for help
To the man that I’ve waited for a long time
Please come for which my heart beats warm.


In a frosty evening moment
The surroundings are in silent
Dazzling of the stars in heaven
Shows the man that I’ve been dreamin’


As i walked under the crying clouds
The air whispers around
It says something unclear
Confusion of mind appears.


Every single day has passed by
No one answers yet my question ‘why’?
Till I’ve met a guy
That’s what god’s reply.


                                                        www.google.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment