Friday 11 October 2013

He Who Comforts Me


He Who Comforts Me


Tick- tock, tick- tock, the clock is calling,
Tick- tock, tick- tock, the time keeps running
Everything is always in hurry
Things must be done early and properly.


Life is a race, losses never win,
Mistakes are only for one, never does it again?
Dream, work hard, those are the only thing
And someday you’ll reap a comfortable living.


I the midst of one’s consciousness,
Things are properly set and almost perfect
Suddenly series of storm came with its savageness
Leaving nothing but a retrospect.

             I stand still until the clock stops running

The teary eye can’t stop the tears from falling
I knelt down for all of a sudden
As I heard a voice calling out my name


I asked then listened but there’s no answer,
I cried in despair until he came closer,
He handed me a very nice thing
A thing that contains about the wonders of everything.


He told me to treasure it,
No matter what happen, hold on to it.
Life is not a race,
My children have faith.


I did what he said,
And thought it was easy,
But in the midst of my journey,
     Again, I lost my way.



It’s not that easy!
I protested hastily,
If you love me,
Then why I suffer this way?


I heard no answer, so I stopped anyway,
Then air blows strongly and rain drops heavily,
Again, they reminded me, I am only a breath,
And I am not that truly great.


Despite all of my sins,
He reached out his arms to save me again,
I cried unto him because I’ve sinned,
He answered, my child, I love you, you are forgiven.


I looked unto the thin he handed me,
There I found he truly loved me,
Yesterday, today and tomorrow,
His love covers all my sorrow.


Because of his love, I live and will live,
Because of his love, I believe and will believed,
Because of his love, I love and will love,
For everything is all about love, God is Love.







No comments:

Post a Comment